Creative Christmas Ideas
Set the mood to Christmas
Whether you’re home alone or you’ve found your quiet corner, first get into the festive spirit by lighting something like a cinnamon-scented candle. Then, lay out your materials and all your Zebra Pens and get ready to craft – get ready to free your mind.
Big or small, for friends and family or for yourself, there’s no mistaking the warm, rewarding feeling of bringing your ideas to life. From door wreaths and table centrepieces to tree decorations and gift tags, enjoy using a range of natural materials and add some special touches and personal messages with your favourite Zebra Pens.
A few more crafting ideas…
We’re sure you have plenty of inspiration when it comes to decorating your home and making every gift you give extra special. But here are a few more Christmas ideas, some of which are perfect for your Zebra pen, marker or pencil:
- How about making all your Christmas cards and gift tags by hand? Every one’s an original!
- Make wrapping more creative and unwrapping more fun with hand-decorated paper.
- Everyone around your Christmas table will feel even more welcome with lovingly made place names. You could go even further and work with your in-house chef on a handwritten menu!
- Artwork in a carefully selected frame is a gift from the heart, a real one-off that the recipient will value so much.
- Handmade labels are the perfect finishing touch for homemade gifts like jams, chutneys and biscuits.
- Get ahead of the game and start crafting your thank you cards, brightening up your loved ones’ January.
Full of festive feelgood
So, remember to help yourself to more moments of calm while the Christmas rush is in full swing. The way you use and express your creativity is a gift in itself – and sharing it with others feels good.