Info & FAQs
- When our product is not in use please ensure that lids are securely placed back on the pens and all retractable pens are clicked back into the casing, this will avoid any possible leakage of ink and potential damage to property.
- We advise that care should be taken when storing away pens after use, avoid placing near high temperatures such as radiators or fireplaces or in direct sunlight. This can cause the inks to dry out more rapidly. Ideal temperature to store is at Room temperature (18c) Ideally pens such as Ballpoint, Rollerball and liquid ink should be stored away in a downward position. (Gel ink pens can be store either way). Markers, highlighter or felt tip pens, should be to be placed in a downward position to allow the ink to stay within the tip.
- Although our writing instruments are safety tested and approved, adult supervision is advised for children under the age of 36 months.
- It is advised that some of our products contain small components. Under no circumstances must our pens be placed in the mouth, ear, or nasal area. This can cause damage to the writing equipment and potential harm to yourself.
- All our writing instruments have been tested, certificated and approved by ISO (International Standards Organisation).
- Protector Nibs Some of our ranges, such as the Z-Grip smooth, Sarasa Gel, Doodlerz will have a ‘Protection Nib’ This is to ensure that the ink is kept secure within the pen when transporting. On most occasions this nib will detach when beginning to use the pen, however you may need to remove the part, simply by picking off.
Do Zebra writing instruments contain animal byproducts or tested on animals?
Is Zebra pens Environmentally-friendly?
All of our Zebra products are latex free and use ‘BPA (Bisphenol A) free’ plastics. Our Mildliner wallet packs are PET recyclable plastic.
How do I remove Ink?
ALTHOUGH WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY STAIN REMOVAL METHOD, WE HAVE A FEW SUGGESTED METHODS, WE RECOMMEND.
IMPORTANT: We would always suggest treating a stain as soon as possible. Before trying any of the ink removal methods suggested below, some surfaces and fabrics may and could be permanently marked, so we strongly advise testing on a discreet area first. Please note that there is no guarantee that these removal methods will be effective.
Oil- Based inks: (All ball point pens)
Alcohol-based hair spray or hand sanitiser. The alcohol content in the hair spray and sanitiser will break up the ink. If the ink is on clothing, saturate the item, be sure to place an absorbent paper towel under the stain to catch the excess ink. You will then need to blot the stain with a clean cloth or rag. Repeat this process until the stain is removed, then wash as usual. Do not tumble dry, if stain was not removed on the first attempt.
If the ink is on anything other than clothing, either spray the hair spray or squeeze a small amount of sanitizer directly on the stain and then wipe off with a clean paper towel or rag. you might need to do this a few times depending on the size of the stain.
Water-Based Inks: (Z-Grip smooth, Doodlerz, Sarasa Gel ink, Highlighters)
An all-purpose cleaner instead of alcohol base sanitiser or hair spray.
If the ink is on clothing, saturate the item with the all-purpose cleaner. be sure to place an absorbent paper towel under the stain to catch the excess ink. You then need to blot the stain with a clean cloth or rag. Repeat this process until the stain is removed, then wash as usual. Do not tumble dry, if stain was not removed on the first attempt.
If the ink is on anything other than clothing, spray the all-purpose cleaner directly on the stain and then wipe off with a clean Cloth or rag. You might need to do this a few times depending on the size of the stain.
Dry wipe & Permanent Markers
Our white board markers are only erasable on dry wipe surfaces, however like permanent markers, are permanent on other surfaces. In certain conditions, it may be possible for the ink to be removed by using an alcohol-based liquid such as sanitiser or rubbing alcohol on a cloth or paper towel. If the ink is on clothing, pre-wash the item as soon as possible and wash as usual.
How do I become a trading partner?
You will need to fill out all the information required on the form and send. This will begin the process, and your application will be assessed. We endeavour to respond within 5-7 working days of submitting your application.
Please note that submitting the form does not guarantee acceptance or approval of your request.