Get a grip on 2021 with Z-Grip
But we’re all hoping that 2021 will see a return to something more normal. We know how to keep ourselves and our classmates safe; schools, colleges and university settings have worked hard to put protective measures in place and next month access to regular testing is likely to be rolled out to staff in secondary schools and colleges in England.
So what can you do to get ready for ‘back to school’?
- Get your pencil case fully stocked with pens so you don’t run out of ink in the middle of a lesson or lecture as you don’t want to be borrowing or sharing pens
- You could devise a colour-code for classwork, homework, note-taking and revision so you can easily find what you’re looking for when you’re in a rush
- If you’ve not been writing regularly over the Christmas holidays, it’s worth taking some time to get back into practice or you may find your fingers and hands will ache once you’re back in the classroom full time.
Choosing a pen with a comfort grip can help reduce strain or fatigue in your hands. The Z-Grip ballpoint pen is one of the UK’s best-selling pens because it’s got everything you need from a pen: retractable nib to avoid wasting ink or damaging your clothes or pencil case, stainless steel clip to attach to your blazer or shirt pocket and a soft rubber grip for maximum comfort when you’re writing for long periods. One of our favourite features is the visible ink level so you’re never caught out.
Many schools hold exams during the Spring term so now’s the time to get yourself organised.
- Start revising early to give yourself plenty of time to revisit difficult subjects or allow time to ask teachers for extra help
- Prioritise and plan your revision – an A3 sheet on your wall will help you see the bigger picture
- Make a detailed revision schedule that includes regular breaks (studying for one hour with a 15-minute break works well) and make time for sport or meeting up with friends outdoors
- Invest in some shiny new stationery – revision cards, note pads, pens, highlighters, sticky notes and sticky tabs – will help you get organised, feel more focused and able to use your revision time most effectively
- Use a different colour card or pen for each subject so it’s easy to keep track
- Tick things off as you complete them so you can see you’re making progress and you could even treat yourself with something like a coffee or watching an episode of your favourite show as a reward
- Stay hydrated and eat healthily during revision and the exam period – drinking water before or during your exam will boost your attention and studies show it may even increase your results by 5%!
There’s a Zebra pen for every task but you can’t go wrong with the best-selling Z-Grip ballpen in an economical 10-pack of assorted colours including trusty black and blue for everyday writing, green and red which are great for marking up changes or annotating text, and funky violet and pink are perfect for underlining important information or giving revision cards some extra zing. And best of all, the ink is quick-drying so it won’t smudge or smear and ruin your hard work.
Get your hands on our best-selling retractable Z-Grip pens at Asda or your favourite stationery retailer.