Sparkle this Christmas with Doodler’z Glitter Pens
It’s Christmas… well, near enough, and there’s no better time to get the family together to make homemade Christmas cards, gift tags and even decorations.
All that glitters doesn’t have to be gold or messy, so put some sparkle into your cards and decorations this year with our Zebra Doodler’z Glitter Gel Stick Pens for completely mess-free glitter.
Here are a few festive ideas to try:
- Swap your black or blue biro for a Doodler’z Glitter pen throughout December and put some fun into your shopping list, lecture notes, homework or diary entries.
- Upcycle old Christmas cards into gift tags by cutting into sections and outlining with a glitter pen. Punch a hole and thread with ribbon or raffia to attach to gifts.
- Make clothes peg angels by gluing on paper doilies or homemade paper snowflakes as wings and colouring the clothes peg (wooden ones are best) with your silver and gold Doodler’z Glitter pens. Add paper faces and peg onto your tree branches or attach to gifts.
- Use Doodler’z Glitter pens to add glitter detail to leaves and berries to use as decorations around the home, add to presents or create place cards for the Christmas table.
- Cut out Christmas tree shapes and let the kids decorate their own to display in their rooms or in windows.
- Cut out different bauble shapes or snowflakes then decorate to hang on the Christmas tree or twig branches with coloured ribbon or thread.
- Send handmade cards to teachers, school friends and family all decorated and written with Doodler’z Glitter pens.
- Use plain brown or kraft paper to wrap your presents this year and decorate with Doodler’z Glitter pens – the paper will be totally recyclable after Christmas too.
With smooth-flowing ink and boasting a fashionable range of colours, these pens aren’t just for Christmas – but do make great stocking fillers for kids, teens and stationery addicts!
Available in great-value wallets of ten pens in a mix of fashion shades, Doodler’z Glitter pens are great for doodling, bullet journaling or Christmas crafting and are available from B&M and your favourite stationery retailers.
Don’t forget to share your creations and tag us on Twitter or Instagram @ZebraPenUK